ADD: Dubai Star Tower
Cluster L, L2, Jumeirah Lake Towers (DMCC), Dubai, UAE
Work experience required: 1–3 years
Full-time employment, full-time position
Due to headcount increase and development of the major projects in the region, the Montrans Company invites you to join its team!!!
· The largest transport monitoring integrator and telematics service provider;
· it is a team of professionals focused on achieving results;
· Interesting projects enabling the employees to become part of something greater - professional and personal support of Kamaz Master team (multiple Dakar Rally winners), monitoring support of Toyota Motor in the Guinness Record project, introduction of new advanced technologies in the field of monitoring;
· Client base - 1,000+, including Norilsk Nickel, Aeroflot, Sheremetyevo Airport, East-West, StroyTransNefteGaz, StroyGazConsulting, Gazprom Aviation Company, Gasregion, Schlumberger, ARKS;
· A transnational company.
The team you will work in Technical experts, enthusiastic about their work, always ready to help colleagues and customers!
· Strong inter-personal skills, patience, attention to every client;
· Can-do attitude, thoroughness, promptness;
· Willingness to study the product, to enhance and develop together with the Company.
We expect that you have:
· Higher (technical) education;
· Experience in the field of transport monitoring, technical support;
· Good computer skills, knowledge of specialized software (Wialon, Omnicomm Online, Montrans.Online);
· Experience in selection of optimal solutions for customers, participation in projects;
· Knowledge of vehicle features, understanding of the settings of monitoring terminals.
· Technical support for Montrans Analytics projects (implementation and support);
· Analysis of incoming telemetering measurement data, validation and verification of data for completeness;
· Certification of monitored objects, monitoring of data relevance;
· Communication with the Technical Department of the Company (coordination of updating equipment settings, performing repairs);
· Communication with the customer on the subject of identified deviations, collecting feedback for functions to be improved;
· Month, quarter, annual reviews (analytical reports) based on the results of work with the company;
· Record of the results of work in the service software.
· Employment under the applicable laws, benefit plan;
· Remuneration: salary+% of successful deal;
· 5/2 working schedule, from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. (from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.);
· Comfortable office, tea/coffee/biscuits, tightly-welded team of professionals
· Tightly-welded team of professionals;
· Attention to every employee - meals, extra training (including MBA), rewards for achievements in professional activities;
· Advanced training, professional growth;
· Active corporate life in the Company;
Thank you for your interest in our Company!!!
Please indicate your salary expectations in your cover letter! Thank you!
Customer focused Helpdesk PC user Consulting Handling a large volume of information Negotiating Technical support Analytical research Multitasking
Knowledge of English, Ability to conduct project sales, Knowledge of BI Analytics products, knowledge of Russian, knowledge of Arabic, a valid driving license, a private car.