ADD: Dubai Star Tower
Cluster L, L2, Jumeirah Lake Towers (DMCC), Dubai, UAE
Work experience required: 1–3 years
Full-time employment, full-time position
Montrans invites job seekers to fill the vacant position of Sales Assistant!
· The largest transport monitoring integrator and telematics service provider;
· it is a team of professionals focused on achieving results;
· Interesting projects enabling the employees to become part of something greater - professional and personal support of Kamaz Master team (multiple Dakar Rally winners), monitoring support of Toyota Motor in the Guinness Record project, introduction of new advanced technologies in the field of monitoring;
· Client base - 1,000+, including Norilsk Nickel, Aeroflot, Sheremetyevo Airport, East-West, StroyTransNefteGaz, StroyGazConsulting, Gazprom Aviation Company, Gasregion, Schlumberger, ARKS;
· A transnational company.
· Communication skills, attention to every issue and task;
· Can-do attitude, thoroughness, promptness;
· Willingness to study the product, to enhance and develop together with the Company.
We expect that you have:
· Higher education;
· Experience of working with PC (office programs, mail services);
· Understanding of the documentation preparation process - contracts, certificates, etc.
· Participating in drafting commercial offers - jointly with technical experts; participating in tenders and bidding procedures;
· Participating in marketing events and specialized exhibitions;
· Correct conducting of transactions in CRM system;
· Monitoring the correctness and completeness of the documents to be sent to the Clients (original documents);
· Monitoring deadlines to be met by Clients towards their obligations under contracts (payment/receivables);
· Building long-term partnership liaisons with the Customers on behalf of the Company.
· Drafting documents for the Company's offices (letters, contracts, etc.)
· Execution of Key Account Manager instructions within the scope of the job functions.
- Employment under the applicable laws, benefit plan;
· Professional growth and development in IT field;
· 5/2 working schedule, from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. (from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.);
· Comfortable office, tea/coffee/biscuits, tightly-welded team of professionals
· Attention to every employee - meals, extra training (including MBA), rewards for achievements in professional activities;
· Active corporate life in the Company;
Thank you for your interest in our Company!!!
Please indicate your salary expectations in your cover letter! Thank you!
Customer-focused PC user Consulting Handling a large volume of information
Negotiations Business correspondence Well-bred speech Business communication Data search in the Internet
Contract execution Sales skills Search and engagement of clients Business communication
Knowledge of English, Ability to conduct project sales, Knowledge of BI Analytics products, knowledge of Russian, knowledge of Arabic, a valid driving license, a private car.